Aktualne informacje związane z audycją znajdziesz na portalu Facebook:

piątek, 1 stycznia 2010

Playlista 1.01.2010

Playlista programu
PRALKA 1.01.2010


Alec Empire (Vs Elvis Presley) - You Ain't Nothing, Something For The Pain, Jailhouse Cock Rocks The Most
The Atom Smashers - A Is For Atom (B Is For Bomb)
My Life With Thrill Kill Kult - The Days Of Swine And Roses, Kooler Than Jesus (Electric Messiah Mix)
King Cannibal - Dirt, Virgo
The Bug - Angry, Freak Freak
Ministry - Mississippi Queen, Space Truckin, RoadHouse Blues
Shellac - '95 Jailbreak
Zeni Geva - Let There Be Rock
A Mount Shasta - Whole Lotta Rosie
Big 'N - TNT
Anal Cunt - Greed Is Something That We Don`t Need, I`m Not That Kind Of Boy, My Woman My Lover My Friend, In My Heart There's A Star Named After You
Psychic TV - Radium (Colour Climax)
Fantomas - Suspended Animation (tracks 9-20)

Brak komentarzy: